So just what is it that makes it or breaks it as the winner , Just how does a judge decide from so many lovely ladies
Paschar Paschar 61-65, M 11 Answers Mar 22 in Hobbies

I wouldn't wanna judge, it's not only sexist but incredibly idiotic!<br />
Either you judge the design of the bikinis which would be a real 'bikini contest' or you don't judge at all...

Best Answer

Thank you for your response , The video is from a real contest and females are judges as well .

Best Answer

I'm sure they are! Women can be sexist too towards women and men....
And it's still idiotic!

Best Answer

THIS answer, Laleee ! definitely !

Best Answer

The hottest without being fake or a *****.

Best Answer

I guess it comes down to personal preference... I understand that there are no rules for you to follow? If there are rules that a judge must follow- then go by those rules, and the winner should be clear

Best Answer

There are a few rules

Best Answer

First follow the rules strictly- your reputation as a good judge depends on it! Then, just use your personal taste! giggles ^^

Best Answer

No. Been in a couple. Didn't win anything though :(

Best Answer

The smaller the bikini, the higher the score?

Best Answer

I don't think my wife would approved of me - judging in a bikini contest ... LOL

Best Answer

She's Not looking now is she :-)

Best Answer

Taking a nap.

Best Answer

Best Time is Now Then :-)

Best Answer

How would you pick a winner

Best Answer

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fmq_F-NBfQw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best Answer

It would have to be the whole package , the fit the walk the smile and hopefully be able to pick up on some personality...... and she would have to have 'those' eyes.

Best Answer

This?

Best Answer

okay sir , from the video posted there are many to chose from , But which of them is 1st 2nd & 3rd ?

Best Answer

Can't see that ever happening....and can't really imagine my doing it...big relief all round.

Best Answer