Depends.......pot plants and a cat?.....it's a coin toss..........geraniums and a labrador?....Keep the dog alive.

Best Answer

Hahahaha :o)

Best Answer

I'll be saying "Sorry bout your plant maaan"

Best Answer

Haha, the cat would likely eat the pot plants. It is a member of the same family as catnip, after all.

Best Answer

Oh wow. Is it really? That's funny

Best Answer

People that know me know very well that their pets will be well cared for and loved, never want for a thing, but their plants, try as I might to keep a plant alive, don't leave plants under my care. The black thumb will kill it.

Best Answer

I totally agree lol

Best Answer

i recently had a friend offer to look after my 2 birds and my plant that the kids got me for mothers day, for 3 weeks. she didnt feed my birds and they were nearly dead when i got home and she killed my plant. me, i would look after both as if they were mine.

Best Answer

I am mortified reading this. lajs I'm so sorry. I don't even know if I'd want an explanation from her for that. There isn't one.

Best Answer

yeah, pretty bad hey. needless to say, im not friends with her anymore. creulty to animals isnt my idea of a good thing

Best Answer

Definately, Im no green thumb! As for the pets, I'll do my best to keep them alive and make sure they dont get out the yard! hahaha

Best Answer

One is as wide as it is long (tail included) and the other hangs out in our garden anyhow lol, killing brown snakes.

Best Answer

OMG Brown Snakes,.. OK Im outta there!!! LOL

Best Answer

Only once and the neighbour, he came and finished it off. I never saw it. She told me today she's seen one go into the garden next to the stairs. HE said they move on. I said "Yeah over to my place". Good to know the cats on the ball.

Best Answer

Anyone that knows me, knows their plants are not safe with me.... the animals are ok... but the plants are not going to make it...

Best Answer

They're a mystery, I've not had loads of luck.

Best Answer

It "SEEMS" simple... water... that's it... and yet...

Best Answer

You'd think so, wouldn't you? But, if I so much as threaten to take care of a plant, it dies. I think they commit suicide rather than have me look after them. I don't even dare admire them. They start wilting as soon as I say something nice about them.

Best Answer

I used to sing to my mum's amarylis... the damned thing thrived. I likened myself to a green thumb... but when I owned one of my own... I never got the damned thing to grow!!! I looked mighty stupid singing into a pot of dirt.

Best Answer

Lol at you both. I'm going to have them things lush as anything for them to come home to, I hope. I have goat poo.

Best Answer

Yeah, cause the pets are easy to take care of and be sure theyre alright. Plants dont whine when they need something.

Best Answer

No lol, just lie down and silently beg.

Best Answer

No, I worry more about the pets. I do alot of pet sitting. I'll water the plants and all but I wouldn't say I really worry about them.

Best Answer

It's a vegie garden and we're having 38degC days at the mo.
They're counting on eating this stuff , lol

Best Answer

I once had a client with a huge garden and it took about an hour to water it all. It took much longer to tend to her garden than to tend to her pets! Of course I'll take care of the garden the way they instruct me to though, or else I wouldn't agree to taking the job :)

Best Answer

Oh yes, that's right too. HE's told me he takes half an hour. SHE's just pleased the cats will be feed, lol

Best Answer

Rule of thumb if you are not a Greensburg: most plants can go a week or more without being watered, especially cacti and succulents, so don't water the plants more than once every seven days. You are more like to kill a plant by overwatering I t than by underwatering it.

Best Answer

... if you are not a *greenthumb* aargh, my auto correct is so frustrating!

Best Answer