ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 17 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I grab the RU486a package follow the directions and then thank God I have full access to my reproductive rights. A week or two after I have the 'its time for you to get a vasectomy' talk with my boyfriend. We have talked about this in great detail we do not want children.

Best Answer

freak out, get **** faced...wait im pregnet that wont work.call my closest friend so we can both freak the crap out together, im sure she'd come up with something good by then. followed by a big tub of gelati and gilmore girls (for moral support of course)

Best Answer

How the hell did that happen. im a lesbian. who drugged me.

Best Answer

It was ME!

Best Answer

oh god, please don't tell me we did it last night

Best Answer

Me??? I don't have the right parts.for that

Best Answer

It's a miracle .

Best Answer

First off I have to ask you, do you know how babies are made? how could you not take precaution?

Best Answer

i would just be thrilled and enjoy the occasion with my husband(when i married...lol)....otherwise i'll be shocked to dead

Best Answer

Do not want a kid this young but if I'm man enough to impregnate someone then Im man enough to look after a kid. It will be tough but I'll learn to be happy.

Best Answer

I would be like WTF!!! I had surgery, so this can't be right.

Best Answer

Id be pleased

Best Answer

RĂ¡pe.

Best Answer