mrowe718 mrowe718 26-30, F 8 Answers May 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

out-going. flirty. people person.

Best Answer

extremely flirty....

Best Answer

the things that you can find of the personality traits among other things about zodiac star sign etc are not entirely accurate im an example as if you look at libras ox scorpio as i am both libras and scorpio and born in the year of the ox with libras i am similar as i am calm and collective and try to keep balance as the image of libras is weighing scales i am similar to scorpio as i am fast and my words are quick and i am similar to the ox as i am extremely strong and so is my will but this is not all of who i am this is only a small part as the rest of me does not fit the desc<x>riptions given about people of these three and that is a lot of me as i told you just a very small amount.

Best Answer

Libras are amazing but I tend to clash with other Libras.<br />
So I interact in small doses.

Best Answer

Sign that dont get along with capris.

Best Answer
Best Answer

That site reckons every sign is compatible with each other. http://www.compatible-astrology.com/capricorn-compatibility.html

Best Answer

oh I've read this one as well before too.
seems pretty legit a well.
alot of them are on point. I also just feel like everyone is different. for example, on that chart claims another Capricorn,Pisces, and Taurus are perfect matches. when each and every one of these signs I've encountered have been extremely crappy...
The only on point factor is Gemini. Gemini and Caps are in no shape way or form compatible, and this is speaking from experience. They aren't loyal at all, and extremely disrespectful in relationships. They're more focused on being the life of the party and being a free-spirit, while caps are more laid back and ready to settle down whenever they've fallen in love. Gemini's are cool on the surface but isn't everyone. lol.
In short, I think Libra's and Caps are compatible. I haven't read anything bad on that. They can be a tad bit immature, but I think the caring personality and the loyalty will outweigh the bad qualities.

Best Answer

Sorry l meant libras and capris wont do Well romantically, everything else they'll get along just fine. l dont think theyre good match for long term relos

Best Answer