George Romero's Night of the Living Dead (1968) is the epitome of all zombie flicks. What are some other note worthy flicks exhibiting zombie criteria? or what are some zombie flicks that you felt were real stinkers?
shygirl1987 shygirl1987 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 31 in Movies & TV

Resident evil

Best Answer

Great series of films. :D

Best Answer

the first was tolerable. the rest were awful in my opinion.

Best Answer

Can't wIt for the next one myself

Best Answer

Wait

Best Answer

Must See: Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead (1978), Return of the Living Dead
Don't See: 28 weeks later, Land of the Dead, World War Z, Dawn of the Dead (2004),

Best Answer

Drama: "World War Z" was an awesome movie, you must see it if you haven't already.
Comedy: 'Zombieland" was funny, and a good watch.

Best Answer

Both of these films are awesome! Great picks. :)

Best Answer

Woody should have got an oscar for zombieland :)

Best Answer

No one liked zombie strippers? Oo

Best Answer

@TheOne: I missed that one, I hope it's on Netflix.... lol...

Best Answer

that was the one with jenna jameson?

Best Answer

LOL!!!!! There IS a **** alternative for every major motion picture, isn't there.... lol....

Best Answer

yup. it seems to be that way and its probably not changing anytime soon. lol

Best Answer

I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but I watched Zombie ***: Toilet of the Dead. Truthfully, everyone should see this movie ...but nobody should ever admit to having watched it.

Best Answer

Is it available on Netflicks or elsewhere? I always give every movie a chance.

Best Answer

Yeah Netflicks and iTunes has it. It's Japanese horror so be prepared to read a few subtitles and be even more prepared for one of the weirdest movies you'll ever see.

Best Answer

I don't even know how to answer that. This movie was so disturbing that I fell into a trance-like state while watching it. Some of the "scary" stuff was so twisted and borderline-obscene that I couldn't help but laugh. I'm not religious but this movie almost made me look for Jesus!

Best Answer