I mean that you know that it's not going to work eventually but you both could see each other for some more time and enjoy those moments. And also, should you ever even commit into this kind of relationship?
Floydian Floydian 22-25, M 26 Answers Nov 24, 2008

i say end it now while it is not too deep. before you start settling for something that is not really what you want, before the feelings get deeper which they inevitably will and then hard decisions and hurt feelings and a whole bunch of other **** comes into play. reserve your time and energy for someone you do have a shot with.

Best Answer

Breaking it off early can spare both of you hurt feelings later on. Hurt feelings lead to rash actions. Rash actions are much to be avoided.

Best Answer

If you enjoy each other why not keep it going...People change...You will never truely know what tjhe future holds if you just toss it...And if there is never a total commitment...What of the great times that are lost...

Yea...I say keep it going...If nothing else you have had good times...and have a good friend

Best Answer

it really depends on what someone wants from the relarionship. If you are just looking for some good memories and a companion, but no long term wants, then the given relationship would be fine.

However if one is looking for something long term, with more than just some good times, one should let the relationship fizzle out sooner rather than later so one can find fulfillment.

Best Answer

But but but......why cant you enjoy the moments you have while they are there ? Is there heartbreak to come, perhaps........what if you get in too deep, so what......isnt that going to happen if you are in a relationship that will work as well? I believe it is worth it to take the chance now and savor the moments you have instead of never experiencing them at all........good luck to you in whatever you choose:-)

Best Answer

Nothing in this life is permanent, and commitments are only as good as the persons who makes them. At your age, I don't think you are ready to be making any real commitments... You should enjoy the relationship for what it is, so long as she understands, agrees and feels the same way. Just don't lie to her about your intentions...

The only time that I would say that you should break off a relationship becuase it has "no future", would be in a situation where there is a time limitation such as a ticking biological clock. At your age, I doubt that this is a concern.

Best Answer

I was in a relationship for 6months and i knew he was only a mr.right now. But i felt to gulity to break up with him for his past relationship baggage issues. The two weeks after a 6month anniversary he broke up with me! and what bothered me was the fact that he ended it not me. Arrogant. but he knew all along i wasnt happy and eventually got fed up with it.

end it. people dont need to be in a relationship just because they can. You end up wasting time, money and end up getting hurt yourself.

=)

Best Answer

Well... this may sound a strange idea to you, but its an important one to consider, I feel.

"All Life is One"

This means that the other person is really a part of yourself, and it is good advice to "be nice and play well together" as someone once put it. That requires you to be honest with yourself and the other person, and to be communicative. If you can both agree about the nature of your relationship, then the likelihood of nasty surprises happening is smaller, and perhaps you can go on within that framework until one or other feels they need to change. And then you can dscuss this, bearing in mind what you both originally agreed to.

That said, human relationships are mostly based upon karmic / desireous starting-points, and they are thus apt to be dicey. Even the best-looking relationships can fail when karma or misunderstanding hits the fan. Then, it will test your integrity and truth to yourself, in seeing how gracefully you can accept that your relationship no longer serves you both. And withdraw from it or change it to better suit both of your requirements.

Kia Ora - be Well!

Best Answer

Why spend time and energy if the relationship is already dead?? I wouldn't ever put myself through that again!!

Best Answer

You're not really commiting to it, because you've said you don't see a future in it. What are your partner's expectations for the relationship? Unless they know how you feel, you are just stringing them along, which doesn't seem very fair.

Best Answer

If you believe you or the other person will be hurt..get out. If you both are fine as is, have fun and be friends, at the end. Be honest at all times!

Best Answer

If it isn't serious and you both know it, then enjoy what you share together. As long as you have good communications and don't play emotional head games with each other, I don't see a problem with it. Keep jealousy and selfishness out of it as well. Avoid the "L" word....remaining "just friends" is the best way to go.

Best Answer

As I have been told; why waste your and the other persons time in a nowhere relationship when the real thing could be starring you in the face, and you look like your in a committed relationship.Thus an opportunity lost for you or your present partner.

Best Answer

I say break it off staying together is doing nothing but prolonging the inevitable and making things harder in the end

Best Answer

Break it off before you are in too deep. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Best Answer

well i think it depends on what kind of relationship we have.. and i personally feels that we did not make relations ships that we break them in end.. if did not get any thing from them.. we should not always expect from others.. we should also think that what we are doing for that relationship.. . but again it depends on relationship...

regards

Best Answer

How old are you? If you are a teen any relationship you should get into should just be seen as a good time and getting to know yourself, the other and learning how to relate to one another.

If you are older, you need to talk it over with whoever you are with to see how they perceive your relationship. If they are really serious about it, and think there is a future it is not a good idea to string them along- which is the way they would see 'have a good time while you can'. However if they realize it is not long term just like you do then there is no reason why you can't just continue to go out and have a good time like you said.

And on second thought- this is also good advice even if you are a teen.

Duana

Best Answer

Break it off before you wake up 8 years down the road and ask yourself why the hell did I marry this person and stay with them this whole time?!

Best Answer

You should break it off when the frustrations outweigh the happiness.

Best Answer

Break it off.

There's no point in wasting your time or the other persons.

Best Answer