Question of the DayFor Today
Every day we pose a question to our community -- you then have 24 hours to answer and rate answers by others. At the end of the day, the top 3 answers with the highest number of votes are crowned winners, awarded with points and a trophy!
Highest Rated Answers So Far:
Question of the Day Archives
- What's the last thing you cooked or baked? Today -- Answer Now!
- What's something you share openly on EP that your friends and family don't know about? April 18th, 2014
- Which catchy, upbeat song actually has some disturbing lyrics? April 17th, 2014
- What's your least favorite word? April 16th, 2014
- Which song do you identify with most? April 15th, 2014
- Which popular item is commonly misused? April 14th, 2014
- What do people regularly brag about that is not worth bragging about? April 13th, 2014
- What would you have named yourself at birth? April 12th, 2014
- What is humanity's biggest elephant in the room right now? April 11th, 2014
- What's your favorite saying that people don't say anymore? April 10th, 2014
- How do you cheer up a friend when they're feeling down? April 9th, 2014
- What's the kindest thing you've done for someone else? April 8th, 2014
- What two animals, if combined, would make for an awesome animal? April 7th, 2014
- How do you hope the world will change in the next decade? April 6th, 2014
- What's your favorite late-night snack? April 5th, 2014
- What's the most memorable interaction you've had with a stranger? April 4th, 2014
- What is a common courtesy that people seem to have forgotten about? April 3rd, 2014
- What's one rule you try to live by? April 2nd, 2014
- What's the funniest thing you've heard lately? April 1st, 2014
- What can make or break a relationship? March 31st, 2014
- How do you cure hiccups? March 30th, 2014
- Do you have a song that you just can't get out of your head lately? March 29th, 2014
- What's one thing you wish you had figured out sooner in life? March 28th, 2014
- Which film has the best opening scene? March 27th, 2014
- How would you describe your sense of humor? March 26th, 2014
What is Question of the Day?
Playing the Question of the Day is super simple. Every day we post a new question -- some are funny, some are serious -- but all are provocative. You answer the question in your own words (short please -- no more than two paragraphs). You (and others) rate all the entries -- give it a thumbs up if you like it. At the end of the day, we pick the top 3 vote getters, providing them points and trophies commemorating their win. If there is a tie, the earlier submission wins. Have fun!