Question of the DayFor Today
Every day we pose a question to our community -- you then have 24 hours to answer and rate answers by others. At the end of the day, the top 3 answers with the highest number of votes are crowned winners, awarded with points and a trophy!
Highest Rated Answers So Far:
Question of the Day Archives
- What was the last concert you saw? June 1st, 2012
- Have you ever been in love? May 31st, 2012
- What are three words that best describe EP? May 30th, 2012
- What are you afraid of most? May 29th, 2012
- How would your enemies describe you? May 28th, 2012
- How would your friends describe you? May 27th, 2012
- What's your favorite website? May 26th, 2012
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? May 25th, 2012
- If you could instantly speak any language in the world, what would it be? May 24th, 2012
- Who taught you how to ride a bike? May 23rd, 2012
- Where would you bury your treasure if you had some? May 22nd, 2012
- Were you ever a boy or girl scout, growing up? May 21st, 2012
- What's your favorite magic trick? May 20th, 2012
- Do you still watch cartoons and if so, what's your favorite one? May 19th, 2012
- Do you sing in the shower and if so, what song most often? May 18th, 2012
What is Question of the Day?
Playing the Question of the Day is super simple. Every day we post a new question -- some are funny, some are serious -- but all are provocative. You answer the question in your own words (short please -- no more than two paragraphs). You (and others) rate all the entries -- give it a thumbs up if you like it. At the end of the day, we pick the top 3 vote getters, providing them points and trophies commemorating their win. If there is a tie, the earlier submission wins. Have fun!