Maverick Has the Funniest Quotes
I love the 'Pappy' Quotes. Not only are they funny, sometimes they also have meaning. LOL. I love when Bret, Bart, or Beau would quote Pappy Maverick after they F'd up or were planning a scheme.
- My old pappy had it right. "Stick your nose in other people's business and you'll get it bent."
- As my pappy used to say, it would be a pitiful thing if I ever tried to work for a living. "Son," he said, "Use your wits, 'cause the Lord didn't give you brains."
- As my old pappy used to say, "It's a wise coyote that lets a rabbit run into his mouth."
- As my pappy used to say, "A man who can't find his own troubles doesn't deserve to share someone else's."
- As my old pappy used to say, "A fox isn't sly; he just can't think any slower.
deleted 26-30 0 Oct 5, 2009