I never understand why I tend to chose the wrong people. 85% of my boyfriends have cheated on me, the others, left me for drugs. Everyone has a past, don't judge them for it and lie and say you will help because really, they only see what is infront of them not what is inside the person.
Mzwalker Mzwalker
22-25, F
3 Responses Aug 19, 2014

69% of my girl friends cheated on me and the other 31% was not working out I'm heart broken :(

I understand how your feeling. Let me assure you, you are still very young and have many opportunities to explore. Girls don't mature until mid 20's. Till then, hang around with your mates, live your lIfe. Love can come later :)

Ok thanks

looking in all the wrong places??

sorry to hear that, not all men are bad, keep your head up, and know that All the time God is Good!