Physical Stages Of Full Possessionok these are six steps of what a person goes through on the road to being fully possessed.
1. Lighting of candles- this is a metaphorical lighting of candles. basically this is where the person invites the demon whether knowingly or unknowingly into their lives by using a ouija board, tarot cards, watching enough masonic symbols on t.v., drinking too much, getting high too much, and so forth.
2. Human Sacrifice- this is where a person ends up sacrificing their own body to the demon whether knowingly or unknowingly. the demon starts to put their imprint into the body and getting acquainted with your memories, thoughts, feelings, and overall the whole body.
3. Demonic Manifestation- this is where things get a little ugly. the manifestation is where the demon gains more control of the host body, the person could go days by having everything taste horrible, doesn't matter what the food is the person will just feel sick all the time when they eat, the only thing the person will taste is salt. what the demon is doing is getting into the person's soul and making the soul more demonic, transforming the soul into something a demon can control, demons don't eat food therefore during the manifestation period the person will not care for food either. the body will be sore and aching all the time, the body will not get restful sleep, the body will feel heavier and heavier because of the demonic energy in the body.
4. Blood Sacrifice- this is where the manifestation period ends. where you drink blood and sacrifice your blood to complete the manifestation period. this is not as sinister as it sounds, the blood sacrifice could be as small as a cut on the finger that you lick so that it doesn't bleed everywhere.
5. Enlightenment- this period is where the person becomes more spiritually enlightened. for instance they go to church more often and become more spiritual, they get into satanism and learn about demons and black magic, get into wicca and learn spells there. anything that brings the person to a more spiritual whole is part of the enlightenment period.
6. Full possession- after the enlightenment period is over the person can be fully possessed. the person will never know when they are possessed, they never know how long they get possessed, only people around them can tell if they are possessed or not. an example was when i went to sleep at a hotel and i woke up to my gf screaming that i was trying to choke her. i had absolutely NO IDEA THAT I DID THAT. after the possession was over i was so cold i couldn't stop shivering for about 45 minutes. it was a scary experience cuz i did horrible things and i couldn't remember a thing that happened.