More Famous Michael Jackson Quotes - Words of Wisdom From the King of Pop, Himself...
- I am always writing a potpourri of music. I want to give the world escapism through the wonder of great music and to reach the masses.
- I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on as we speak.
- Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn`t make it factual. To buy it is to feed it. - about tabloid magazines.
- I`ll always be Peter Pan in my heart.
- I have spent my entire life helping millions of children across the world. I would never harm a child. It is unfortunate that some individuals have seen fit to come forward and make a complaint that is completely false. Years ago, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court. These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do. I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money.
- When I saw him move I was mesmerized. I`ve never seen a performer perform like James Brown and right then and there I knew that that was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Where Are They Now (November 2003) Greatest hits compilation released on 17th November 2003, entitled Michael Jackson: Number Ones", with one new song entitled "One More Chance".
- When I see children, I see the face of God. That`s why I love them so much. That`s what I see.
- I love my children. I was holding my son tight. Why would I throw a baby off the balcony? That`s the dumbest, stupidest story I ever heard.
- You know, let`s put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn`t be a person left in town.
- Why can`t you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It`s very charming. It`s very sweet. It`s what the whole world should do.
- They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I - I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting.
- The meaning of life is contained in every single ex
pression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
- The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
- Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court.
- People write negatives things, cause they feel that`s what sells. Good news to them, doesn`t sell.
- My mother`s wonderful. To me she`s perfection.
- Me and Janet really are two different people.
- Well, you don`t get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. There were none of that for me. I didn`t have friends when I was little. My brothers were my friends.
- It`s a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It`s not the truth I`m here to say. You know, don`t judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don`t care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.
deleted 26-30 2 Responses 5 Jul 31, 2009