A Father's ChecklistMy 6-year old daughter is one of my greatest loves. I am grateful that I spend time with her every day. Last week I asked her to make a checklist for herself to get ready for school each morning. This morning I came up with one for myself:
1. Did I protect her from danger and shelter her from harm?
2. Did I feed her?
3. Did I clothe her?
4. Did I teach and encourage her?
5. Did I play and laugh with her?
6. Did I model to her ways for men to respect women?
7. Did I speak truthfully to her?
8. Did I apologize to her when I made a mistake?
9. Did I comfort her?
10. Did I love her and tell her so?
rickleester 41-45, M 4 Responses 5 Jan 22, 2013