I Must Be, Everyone I Know Says That I Am
I know this is a mental thing i have with the germs. Compulsive Disorder. But, i accept it, and do not want help with this particular disorder.
There are just so many germs in the world - i don't feel that i can be to cautious. Im not to the point where i won't shake a person's hand, but to be in my circle of friends in life, a person would have to abide by the following:
- I don't tolerate folks sneezing and/or coughing without TURNING AWAY FROM ME and also covering their mouths. I do this in regards to others, and i expect the same.
- Before you even think of bring me something to ingest, you must be clean. Wash your hands. Don't talk over the food. Hair must be clean and pulled back.
- If a person feels they constantly have to scratch themselves, i deem them as unclean and unfit to be around me. Go fix whatever rash you have and then come see me.
- If you are sick and not Bird, i will not be around you until you are non-contagious.
- WASHING of the hands immediately after coughing, sneezing, blowing of the nose, going to the restroom, taking out the garbage, or anything else undesirable - IS A MUST. I will not touch a filthy anything, nor will it touch me.
It's just so many diseases out here that are con-damned-tagious - and i don't want one at all, especially when it can be avoided.