Hippie-Faehip·pie also hip·py
n. pl. hip·pies
- A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles.
- A usually young person who does not wish to live by the normal rules of society and who shows his rejection of these rules by his unusual clothes, habits etc.
- One who embraces life to the fullest. Promotes peace, love and happiness, but sure as hell sticks up for what they believe in. Anyone can be a hippie, not just that dirty dread-locked tie-dyed pothead with the dead shirt on.
- One who looks upon all of these negative definitions and shakes his head thinking how sad it must be to no longer have the ability to dream of a world that we were all taught to strive for as children.
- A person who is comfortable enough with themselves that they do not hold judgements against anyone else. They are usually happy people and tend to/try to spread their happiness everywhere they go. A true hippie does not categorise themselves by the way they dress but by the way they act.
"I like projecting positivity. I believe that we are all fields of energy and you have the choice whether to be a positive or negative field of energy. I know that sounds hippie-ish but it”s what I believe fundamentally. So you could be a bag of toxicity, or you could be a happy, good person that spreads joy. I believe in spreading joy”.
And that my EPeeps is what this hippie-fae is. ;p