Indigent No Laws Upholding It

need people, lawyers anyone that wants to change the laws concerning child support and being trying to get my life together and cant do to 20000 in interest and 2000 owed in back child support. currently paying arrears.My son is now 20 and Im still paying 102 in arrears and 256 is interest. I need a legal team or person to help me.Currently disabled and only on an income of 700 a month.Iv payed when having jobs and even now with no job.Im not a dead beat just poor
buffyisis11 buffyisis11
3 Responses Dec 15, 2012

Go to your local (usually county) Legal Aid Office.

Read Elizabeth G Patterson law professors take on this

This post can be for someone starting out and has a passion for changing the law