Found This Online! It Is So True! (you Know You're A Military Gf When...)You know you are a Military Girlfriend/Wife when..
1. You don't mind a phone call waking you up at 4 a.m.
2. You tell people that ask that he's 'only' been gone a month.
3. The smallest contact (short email or 2 minute phone call) from your man makes your entire week!
4. You cry over an email that says nothing more than hey- I love you and I miss you.
5. Those recruitment commercials on TV make you cry because you are so proud!
6. You sleep in PT attire, cuddled up in a poncho liner, because it's the closest you can come to being with your military man. (hah)
7. You're sitting at home and you realize that you haven't talked to your boyfriend/hubby (on the phone) in over a month.
8. You become heartbroken just knowing that your boyfriend/hubby tried to call but wasn't able to get through.
9. You know your a military girlfriend/wife when your favorite 'man' to see everyday is the MAILMAN (what a love/hate relationship that is).
10. You stop shaving above the knees. (or shaving at all.. lol)
11. A 30 second phone call after no calls from him for 3 months leaves you full of joy and happiness.
12. "No news is good news" becomes your motto.
13. You could wait forever for your loved one to return home into your arms.
14. You feel yourself growning more and more in love with your military man even while he's so far away.
15. Planning letters/care packages and putting them in the mail is more exciting then going out for a night on the town with the girls.
16. You hold off on seeing certain movies so you can see them with your military man when he comes home.
17. YOU WANT TO ROLL YOUR EYES WHEN YOU HEAR SOMEONE SAY, "I haven't seen my boyfriend/girlfriend or hubby/wife in a week!". (AMEN!!!)
18. You can go from being happy, to sad, to lonely, to angry, to proud, and back to happy in a matter of less than an hour.
19. You sleep with the phone right next to you, just in case.
20. If he's deployed you don't care how your hair looks nor care about wearing make-up, and the people at your work ask about your boyfriend/hubby every day to see if you've heard from him.
21. The sight of any other man in a uniform makes you miss your boyfriend/hubby MORE than it makes you drool.
22. You feel lucky for each second granted to the two of you.
23. You are 3000 miles apart and you dont notice the time difference and talk until 5 am his time 2 am your time on a school night.
24. Phone kisses are just as good as the real ones if not better.
25. You realize you can forgive your boyfriend/hubby for not calling you for a few weeks due to the fact he really had to work.
26. Your cell phone shows 87 screens full of the number 2 for "repeat message" after you hear he left you a voice mail because you missed his first and only call so far!
27. Going 3-6 months without seeing your man seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what you have been through before.
28. You haven't heard from them in awhile and you find yourself reading the old letters you have received. It's just something comforting to feel close to him in a way.
29. You don't bat an eyelash when he say's "Uh, Honey they changed when I'm supposed to return home, yet again (for the 18th millionth time)".
30. Everytime you see him it feel's like it's for the first time all over again...EVERYTIME