Does anyone know what paperwork you need to bring to social security administration in order to get a new social security card?

My job won't let me work until I have it and my sad excuse for a mother stole mine when I was little and used my info and now she won't give it back to me because she "lost" it.
LovingASoldier320 LovingASoldier320
22-25, F
2 Responses Aug 22, 2014

you just need to have a form of id and fill out the paper work and you get the receipt and your social security card gets to you in a couple of days we'll at least in California
Just take your birth certificate in case

I need to change mine to show my new name since I got married and I need proof of marriage. My husband took our marriage certificate with him to germany lol. Guess I'll be keeping my maiden name on my documents lol