WARNING! Poisonous Sanitizer
Although the following account didn't happen to my family, as a Mother, the following report struck fear in my heart! PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, AUNTS AND UNCLES, SIBLINGS... READ THIS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN!
I received an e-mail from someone just a few days ago, about their friend's SCARY experience! This woman's husband was called at work, and told to come get their child from school, as she was very sick and acting STRANGELY. When he arrived, his young daughter could barely raise her head and her eyes were unfocused.
The family immediately took her to the hospital where a series of tests were performed. Blood work and X-Rays came back normal! Finally, after the school had interviewed some of the girl's classmates, they discovered she'd been LICKING HER HANDS after using SANITIZER!! The hospital did a Blood Alcohol Level on the child, and it was 85%... 6 HOURS after getting to the hospital!! That was the equivelent of someone her size drinking 120 PROOF!!
Since this episode, further research has been done by the parents, and they discovered 3 SQUIRTS is FATAL to an infant! Scary to know that sometimes our best intentions are NOT the best option!