so my boyfriend and i have a son together which i have full custody, my boyfriend wants us to move with him which he doesnt want to get married and that probably be the only way to get military housing. He has asked me to give him joint custody so that we can live with him. My question is should i do it or is there another way to be able to live together?
mel1811 mel1811
22-25, F
Jan 5, 2013