What To Do..

My husband and I were recently married a few months ago and we had planned to move my 4 yr old son and I to be with him on base in Ca. now my sons father wants to take me to court for custody i don't know what to do in this case will a judge deny me to be with my husband and we remain in Va. Has anyone went thru this before? Please help??
An Ep User An EP User
1 Response Jan 18, 2013

Don't worry iv been in your boat an won I can't give you to much advice without knowing more like what is your agreement with your x as of now but Va. Is a mom state an as. Long as your a good parent good luck if there's no agreement in legal courts as of this date talk to a lawyer an move not much he can do about it when you git to calie he can fight you there