A Real BoyfriendWhen she walks away from you mad[ Follow her ]
When she stare's at your lips[ Kiss her ]
.When she pushes you or hit's you[ Grab her and dont let go ]
When she start's cursing at you[ Kiss her and tell her you love her ]
When she's quiet[ Ask her whats wrong ]
When she ignores you [ Give her your attention ]
When she pulls away [ Pull her back ]
When you see her at her worst [ Tell her she's beautiful ]
When you see her start crying [Just hold her and dont say a word ]
When you see her walking [ Sneak up and hug her waist from behind ]
When she's scared [Protect her ]
When she lays her head on your shoulder [ Tilt her head up and kiss her ]
When she steal's your favorite hat [ Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night]
When she tease's you [ Tease her back and make her laugh ]
When she doesnt answer for a long time [ reassure her that everything is okay ]
When she looks at you with doubt [ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]
When she say's that she likes you [ she really does more than you could understand ]
When she grabs at your hands [ Hold her's and play with her fingers ]
When she bumps into you [ bump into her back and make her laugh ]
When she tells you a secret [ keep it safe and untold ]
When she looks at you in your eyes [ dont look away until she does ]
WHEN SHE MISSES YOU [ SHES HURTING INSIDE]
When you break her heart [ the pain NEVER really goes away ]
When she says its over [ she STILL wants you to be hers ]
- Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
-DON'T let her have the last word.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's *** am I kicking today baby?"
deleted 26-30 38 Responses 64 Nov 24, 2012