Perfect Match: Cancer Woman - Scorpio MaleFirst the disclaimer: I am happily married to a Cancer.
Now the info:
Do you want someone who will mirror what you give to them? Do you want the ability to share thoughts with someone and be so aligned mentally that messages are communicated and received between the two of you without a word being spoken? Do you want to be able to physically feel each other's pain and by your connection, heal one another? Want someone who will be your personal cheerleader, always supportive, yet a truthsayer, not a yes person? Do you want someone who will help you be a better you? Well, man, you need a Cancer :)
1. Of course, being Scorpio, I love deeply and passionately. I am also intense and desire to truly be one with my mate. I am transparent, laying my cards on the table in advance. No separate bank accounts for me; I want to be as close as possible and I like to be possessed. I thought after my various relationships that i wouldn't find someone who could be my match, my soulmate. I found my match in my Cancer. She loves me in all of the ways I love her, no more, no less. Our exchange is a mirror reflection, substantial and real, never vain.
2. Tip: Who are your closest same-sex friends? When are their birthdays? How about your best friend's birthday? Find that out and you may have the key to finding your soulmate. My best male friend, who was once my roommate, was a brother to me. He knew when i was hungry without me telling him. I would come home from work and there was a pot of spaghetti and sauce waiting for me with a note that said, "I know you must be starving and I also know that you probably won't cook something for yourself, so here! Don't say I never did anything for you!" :) He also supported me being an artist and we did my first art show together. I said to myself, "IF I can only duplicate him as a woman, I'd be set!!" Jump forward several years later - I'm coming home from work, thinking that pizza would be good for dinner and in front of my house, is a pizza delivery man with my favorite pizza! My Cancer is in the doorway, paying the guy and smiling. I never told her I wanted pizza...she just said, "I was feeling you." That is the Cancer/Scorpio connection...
3. Being Scorpio, i am an empathic lover. When my Cancer was pregnant with our first child, I had morning sickness and threw up often :) During both deliveries of our children, we were able to meld with each other to the point where I knew when the drugs should be administered and I was able to receive the pain from her pushes and give her renewed energy by placing my forehead on hers and being present with her. When I am sick (a fever and sniffles), making love to her clears me right up. The doctor's presc
4. My Cancer makes me look good. I mean, she is an awesome mother and makes our kids think I'm Superman (i can do no wrong). My in-laws love and respect me and take inspiration from our marriage. My parents love and respect her and also know I am fiercely loyal and protective of her. We don't need these things from each other...but we want to love each other in these ways: nurturing, supporting, encouraging. Even when we have disagreements, we choose to talk about the issue, not slam one another. We create a safe space between us where there is no need to lie, just the want of clarity and restitution (sometimes we agree to disagree). In all, I know i can count on her, whether I'm up or down. It never matters because she has my back, sides and front. I cover her and she covers me :)
5. So much of my development into a man has been enhanced by loving my Cancer. By building a life with me, I now know my worth and value as a husband, friend, lover, father, provider, planner and implementer. The give and take of the relationship has fostered such growth that it almost feels like another life (you know, life before her and life with her). I am so much better now than I was then. I know my Cancer's input into my life is a major reason why...
My Cancer is indeed my soulmate. I am not a super astrology person but this seems to be true...most definitely in my case :)
eyemahscorpio 36-40, M 25 Responses 8 Jul 11, 2012