Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device

Working Towards a Degree At Un...

Working towards a degree at University/College- you could say I'm an Undergraduate....
mysteryman mysteryman 26-30, M 1 Response Sep 13, 2007

Your Response


Hi guys<br />
I need help of native speakers of English. I'm studying in Germany and am currently working on a term paper in linguistics. the main focus will be on male communicative behaiviour in the two different languages. Therefore I would be very glad if some of you could fill my questionnaire it. it an online questionnaire and not long. It would be very kind of you if you send it to some of your friends.<br />
just follow the link:<br />
Thanks a lot