What a Man Wants and Needs In Marriage.
This is a list of basic points supporting the concept of a surrendered wife and what she does for her husband:
1) A Man needs to feel strong and needed as protector for women, basically to conquer the beast and rescue the fair maiden.
2) He wants to feel that he is strong and head of the household and leader of the family.
3) He needs respect, kindness and love from his woman
4) He wants to know that he is the most important thing in his Wife's life.
5) A Man needs his woman to show him that she needs his strength to help her through life.
6) A man should be able to prove to himself that he is strong capable and competent by being the major breadwinner of the family.
7) He needs his wife to show approval and appreciation for being a competent Husband and Father.
8) He wants his wife to show interest in his interests.
9) He needs his wife to greet him after work with love, affection and enthusiasm. A nice dinner is a great way to support this.
10) He wants her to care about the day he's had.
11) He needs to know his wife is sexually satisfied by him.
12) He wants his wife to make the home a haven, a place that he can relax and recharge his batteries at the end of the day.
13) He needs his Wife's encouragement in order to be a man.
14) He wants to know his wife is permanently on his side.
If You've just read this and you're a man, especially if you're a Husband, please leave a comment. If you can think of anything else to add to the list, I'd love to know your thoughts.