The School Of Today's World* Has to have a comprehensive understanding of learning difficulties and the ability to implement learning programmes ba
* Has to comprehend the dynamics of bullying and extensively counteract those dynamics wherever they occur.
* Has to be up to date with technology and the optimum ways to use it, without in any way losing or diminishing the skills of literacy and personal ex
* Has to be accessible to and accountable to parents in every way, from the top of the chain of command down to every aspect of the classroom learning environment.
* Has to insist on the highest possible standards and qualifications of its staff.
* Has to be a unit working together as a team.
* Has to have authority in the broadest sense of the word.