Hey girls!! Lately I have noticed that we are all getting a little too comfortable with sharing information about our Soldiers on the internet.. We need to remember to be more careful. Enemies of our Country could use some of the information we post in trying to hurt our country... Some things we need to remember are
* Do not ever state both their first and last name or even birthdays
* Dont say dates/times of when their Unit will be shipping out and where they're shipping from
* Try not to pin point exactly where you Soldier is (ex: my soldier is in Ramadi, Iraq...)
* Dont ever put their addresses on the internet (or email addresses)
* If he gives you information on his Unit or a Mission or anything that could be used in hurting our soldiers, dont place it on the internet...
I know we're getting comfortable with eachother and feel it is safe to tell eachother details but we need to be a little carefuller- none of us can be 100% positive that who you are talking to is Military Fiance, Girlfriend or Wife! Keep sharing stories, but we need to use things like "my soldier" instead of their names, we need to be a little more vague on when our soldiers leave... we just need to be a little carefuller!!