I'm not someone to claim to be a werewolf. So being one is not my reason to be here. Rather, I am here because I am researching on the possibility of the existence of werewolves. There is no offense meant by that: you yourselves know how easy it is to make-up stories on the internet and get others into believing them after a while. Considering the tales of the past about werewolves, I personally cannot totally rule out the possibility. Wherefore I am here to simply seek answers for the sake of truth: I want to know the truth. And because truth is so important, I'd ask everyone to bear patience with my inquisitorial proceedings - and my skeptical nature.
I am asking roleplaying folks to please stay away and not waste my time.
For all others, I have a couple of questions. It'd be much appreciated if you could answer them:
1) Is the so-called Düsseldorf Project legitimate? Where can I get further information on this?
2) If werewolves were real, do you not think that governments would have long set up special units to hunt them down?
3) How many of you can shapeshift?
4) How many of you can prove themselves to be real werewolves?
5) Are there differet types of werewolves just as there are different human races? If so, which?
6) Who are the "hunters"? Where do they come from? Why do they hunt werewolves?
7) Is being a werewolf considered a disease? Or is it considered as simply being a different lifeform: just as a human is different from a bird?
8) Is there any solid evidence for the existence of werewolves that is accessible to the public?
If any of the questions raised can only be answered with responses that are deemed too confidential, then I would ask you to simply private message me the answers.