The First Taste of Death

The first time I ever used, I was 15. We went to a party and there was a dealer there named Tim but he called himself "SadEyes". Back then, I didn't understand why he called himself that but now I know why...

 A few of my friends where there with me and we all snorted our first line of the stuff together. The dealer that gave it to us wanted to take group pictures with his polaroid camera. We all got together as a group and his friend took our picture. We  took enough pictures for everyone to have a copy. I didn't think it was weird at the time but looking back at the picture now, it was almost as if he wanted us to always remember who gave us our first taste of death.

After we left the party, we went to my friends house. I lay down on the couch with the attempt of falling asleep. Everyone had left except for my friend Christy (she’s a few years older than me). She had done speed a few times before that and she said that she wouldn’t be able to fall asleep unless she smoked some weed. I watched her search every inch of the living room for any scrap of weed she could find. She couldn’t find any so she got me up to help her look. I sat up and looked at the weed-bong on the table. I saw that the entire base of the bong had collected about a nickel of weed that had fallen into the crevices. She had spent ALL night searching for weed and I found it in about two seconds.

I didn’t really feel tired but I also didn’t really feel wired like I had felt when I did coke all night; I felt surprisingly “normal”.

We smoked a bowl of weed and my friend Kayley showed up. She sat on the couch and we all got stoned together. We were sitting there in silence and I was staring at the blinds on the opposite side of the room. I remember they started to tremble/quiver and slowly start to move. They were vertical blinds but slowly they had trembled their way into horizontal blnds. I knew at that point I was hallucinating. The red numbers on the digital clock started to do the same thing. The time kept going forward and then backward on the clock.

I don’t really remember what happened after that, but I think I went home and fell asleep. Three days after doing speed over the weekend, I was back in school. By this time I thought everything was back to normal; I had slept and eaten. I felt like I was back to my normal self. I was walking out of my class and headed to my locker in the opposite hallway. I went to unlock my locker but for some reason it wouldn’t unlock. I knew it was the right combo, and I started to freak out because I didn’t know why it wasn’t working. I must have looked panicked because a friend came up to me and asked what was wrong. I told them and they told me that I wasn’t at my locker. I couldn’t understand and I said “PLEASE take me to MY locker then!!” We went to a locker that was opposite and diagonal to the one I first thought was mine. As soon as we got to “my” locker, I told her my combo and she unlocked it “Voila”. The second I looked up, everything made sense again; I realized where I was.

To this day, I still have no idea why I tripped out three days after doing speed, eating and sleeping. I was the most confused I think I had ever been.
LostLamb LostLamb
22-25, F
1 Response Jun 5, 2007

That drug is poison please get help, you deserve more from life! I have worked with the chemicals they use to produce it and just one by itself is capable of killing you!