Epic Fail Whaleok, so I asked my mum if i can move out, to my aunts mind you, not to some weirdo strangers. She freaked out. I actually couldnt believe it. She sat me down and made me sign this stupid contract while screaming at me that i dont care, that the last 18 months (the main, obvious stages of my depression) was a massive fake, and i wasnt trying hard enough, and that all i wanted to do was suck up to people to get pity from them. I never wanted pity from anyone. She was screaming at me, that i dont care, that i dont care about anyone but myself, she stood over me while she forced me to sign this stupid contract.
This is basically what the contract entails;
1. I will go to bet at 9:30 pm every night
I will wake up at 6:30am Monday to Friday
I will wake up at 7:00am weekends and school holidays
2. I will turn the computer off at 7:30pm every night
I will limit my computer time to a maximum of 2 hours on the weekend and holidays
3. I will attend school everyday (depression and anxiety make this hard, but mum doesnt seem to care)
4. I will go to after school care Monday to Friday (with all the little kids, about kindy to yr. 4)
5. Privileges lost: ipod, mobile phone and house keys. This will be reviewed at the renewal of the contract.
6. I will do all of my homework and all of my assignments to the best of my ability (I have always been doing this)
7. I will dust and tidy the house every Saturday
8. I will help with groceries, clothes washing and any other house duties requested by Mum and Dad from time to time
9. I will dry the dishes every night
I agree to abide by this contract.
This contract will be review in 6 months at the beginning of December.
Welcome to my world. This is why I want to live at my aunts. My aunt is so nice. But alas. I might leave in 2 weeks or something.
fiyara 16-17, F 2 Responses 2 Jun 4, 2012