Zap!

I have always produced a lot of electricity. I touch someone.. zap, I touch something..zap. Ever seen those electric balls in science class that you touch, I did it in school, touched it and what a charge, watches, nope no sense in wearing one for very long, either the battery goes out right away or hands spin back, anything with a battery (get your head out of the gutter :) ) Suck the juice right out..Most painful shocks lately have been covering the bird cage..it hurts like the dickens..

joylovefaith joylovefaith
31-35, F
2 Responses Feb 24, 2009

I don't drain batteries, but I generate so much static electricity I almost set fire to the cat! Poor thing gets a jolt so bad when I pet him, but he keeps coming back for more!

I've read about this in the newspaper once. I wonder if it's some kind of superpower :)?