Indigo Children[Please be advised that I do not identify as strongly with this label as I did originally . Please click here EP Link for further clarification before reading and before posting comments. Thank you.]
Some of you may have heard of this and are now thinking "This person is stupid/crazy!"And some of you have never heard of this and are now thinking "What's that?" Well, i'm going to tell you the whole story. Ever since i was little, I've always known that I was different. I mean, REALLY different. I didn't know what it was, and I looked everywhere for an explanation fo why I felt so different from everyone else. Well, I'm just going to define the title "indigo child".
characteristics of Indigo children include:
- They are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism.
- They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.
- Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression.
- They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.
- They are very empathic, and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others.
- They have great intuitive power.
- They often have an insatiable curiosity, and love to ask questions as well as questioning everything around them.
- They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult.
- They oppose unquestioned authority and have a proclivity for generating their own solutions to problems and holding to explanations which are usually contradictory to convention.
- They become anti-social when not around other Indigo Children
- They act and feel as with a strong sense of entitlement
- They have a clear sense of self-definition and in knowing who they are.
- Most of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life.
if you feel this may be you (or for any other reason), feel free to comment.
lpafiluvr65 18-21, F 42 Responses 4 Nov 5, 2007