Legal Help For Bullying Problem.

I am being bullied at work by a manager. I complained to hr last week that this is an on going problem which happens almost daily. What legal recourse do I have? What is the next step?
oobiedoobie oobiedoobie
51-55, M
1 Response May 4, 2013

Your employer should have a corporate number for harassment