Bureaucrats Suck

I am a Cherokee, I have my CDIB card. What I don't know is how to add my 7 year old daughter and my 5 year old son? Thanks for the help.

hogsooie hogsooie
41-45, M
2 Responses Mar 3, 2010

I would call Telaquah Oklahoma and ask , they should get you going in the right direction or go to CherokeeNation.org :)

Call the Heritage center and they should help you get in the right direction. When I filled out my form I had the option of adding my girls and I did that then. I wish you the best of luck :D