What'S With All The Crosses!?What I see is becoming much more of a common practice every single day, is Christians and church-goers wearing crosses, on their necklaces, on their ears or even tatooing themselves with crosses. Then you have the crucifixes, with a dead and bloody Jesus hanging on people's walls.
Now, before you start sending your gurus and your tantrums after me, there is a number of glaring reasons as to why it angers the Lord seeing people wearing and idolizing the SYMBOL OF HIS DEATH. The Lord has feelings too, how would you feel seeing people carry around dead figures of you?
- For one, in the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20:4, we are forebidden to worship and idolize any symbols and idols, that partains to both religious and celebrity worship. That includes crosses and crucifixes, and statues.
- The cross, has been and always be a symbol and instrument of DEATH. The Romans had never stopped using the cross and crucifixions, they used it to crucify St. Peter, they used it to kill war prisoners and they also used it to kill other Jews and Judeo-Christians (the real Christians). The Japanese used it to torture political enemies.
- Satanic and horror-themed media has no problem using crosses as symbols of their works! I've seen many CDs of heavy-metal bands with dark, Gothic and Satanic themes who use black and red crosses, whether it be ride side-up or upside-down, if it was a symbol of God, why is it in Satanic-themed media!?
- The Nazis used a Cross as a military medal and perhaps a symbol of high ranks, this should become obvious when you see pictures of German officers from World War II with a cross on their caps. So again, if it was a symbol of God, why are the Nazis doing it? The Nazis were God-hating savages who persecuted Torah-believing Jews.
- In Exodus 20:3-6 God already says not to have ANYTHING before him, phsyical or spiritual. Quit sticking your crosses up at the Lord! That would be boasting in his bloody death!
- There are several more verses that mention idols "made of wood". Isaiah 45:20, "Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save." Then again in Isaiah 37:19, "And have cast their gods into the fire. For they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone. Therefore they were destroyed." Guess what most crucifixes are made off? WOOD, STONE or in some occasions, METAL. And notice how it says "the work of men's hands", crucifixes and crosses are sold and made by MEN.
- Not only is it worshipping death, but the fact that crosses and crucifixes are sold and bought that means people are making PROFITS selling replicas of a dead Jesus!
- Not once in the Bible did the Lord Jesus ever say, "Okay guys, replicate my death and WORSHIP and idolize in it!" It is good to wash yourselves with the Blood of the Lamb for the sacrifice that he made, but death is nothing to be worshipping and idolizing. The Cross is still a symbol of death.
- In the Catholic church, there is a blasphemy tradition called Ash Wednesday where people are stamped with a black cross on their foreheads. Black is the color of death, ash is the symbol of death.
- The Pope oftenly carries around a bent cross with an extremely disfigured Jesus on it, hear Satan's hiss now?
So again people, "Christians", quit worshipping death. Worship as the Lord, as he wants YOU TO, in his glorious and RESURRECTED form.
LakanDula 22-25, M 1 Response 0 Feb 13, 2013