Life/Love Lessons...According To The World Of Lady BronteI am grateful for most of these lessons I've learned along the way - but definitely not all of them, nor the hard way in which I learned them.
• You can't rush love or put a time limit on love - it simply takes the time it takes – and no one’s story is the same.
• You can call anything love...security, humor, friendship, wealth....but there is no substitute for the real thing that’s going to last.
• People are people, are all looking for basically the same thing - some have learned lessons one and two; others have not.
• Love is not always shiny and pretty; sometimes it is tarnished, dented and painful and it has the power to destroy.
• You don’t get to choose who you will love - rich or poor, gorgeous or merely passable - your heart will decide for you and then you become just a passenger on that wild ride.
• If you are careless with love, it will be careless with you.
• S*x does not equal love.
• Love does have the power to heal most lives.
• Love without communication is doomed.
• Love is hands down the most misunderstood emotion in the universe.
• Love is never your enemy. Your true enemy is simply the way imperfect humans handle it or the lack thereof.
• Love in all its glory and wonder is the only thing that will help us forgive those who have hurt us along the way.
LadyBronte 46-50, F 19 Responses 19 Dec 7, 2010