Little Happy Things- Work might not be fulfilling, but as I posted in my blog, it has fun elements, and people are friendly.
- Today, I received Season 1 & 2 of the Walking Dead that I ordered online using gifts vouchers people had given me before I left the UK. Yay! I can have a TWD marathon before the second part of Season 3 beings in February.
- I went to the supermarket and there was that baby looking at me and giggling like crazy. Maybe I look funny, but it was so cute.
- My cat Yala really cheered me up earlier - she was in a playful mood and played peekaboo behind the curtain in my bedroom. She made me laugh.
- I sent a text to a few close friends about feeling sad. Thanks Ellie, Lala, and Ediez for replying (how interesting is it that two of those who answered my text are EPeeps?).
- and Punk1n says I am an inspiration :)
EDIT: Thanks you Stephen Fry for tweeting this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2012
I'm been laughing so loud even my Mom came to see what was up, and God knows I needed a laugh!