Did You Say Thank You For Spanking Me?A Hard and Thankless Task
Has any woman ever wondered how hard her HOH’s job really is? Being the head and leader of the family can be a very tiring and frustrating task.
1. He has all the preparation it takes to plan a suitable punishment to fit her misbehaviour.
2. He has to sometimes wait and watch her carefully, before administering punishment, to see if she is truly prepared to learn her lesson.
3. He has the stress over whether or not she has been adequately scolded, prior to her punishment.
4. He has the physical discomfort in his hand or arm from repeatedly spanking her bottom.
5. He has the stress over whether it is his fault for not punishing her effectively, if she has repeated the same transgression over a relatively short space of time.
6. He has the stress over whether it is his fault (the ineffectiveness of scolding/punishment) if he fails to bring her to tears.
7. Not to mention the sheer unpleasantness of spanking his woman to tears and beyond. The unpleasantness of causing her to cry, of directly causing pain to her bottom for her own good.
I have read a number of posts where women vehemently deny that their HOH is stressed at all! In fact they proclaim that he is deriving immense satisfaction from punishing his wife by spanking her to catharsis and beyond! Perhaps these women are confusing a punishment spanking, Pre-emptive spanking or Maintenance Discipline with the pleasures of an erotic spanking? Surely their man cannot be so cruel as to enjoy disciplining their beloved woman until she is weeping remorsefully from both the pain and shame of her spanking? The Loving Domestic Discipline lifestyle is very clear in its message. It is the use of corporal punishment to eliminate negative behaviors and enhance positive behaviors. In short, it is modifying the woman’s behavior so that she can obtain her very best potential as a woman, wife and mother.
Please note this is from C's Loving Domestic Discipline Blog. I found it delightfully helpful when I was starting out some time ago. I know a few have asked me why I always say thank you after Paul spanks me. I hope this will explain to you why I feel I should say thank you.
Also help you to understand his job a bit better. It is not easy for him either. Hugs Jenna
JennaR 46-50, F 34 Responses 31 Oct 15, 2012