I Luv My Bfs Brother :o!

Okay so my bff has and older brother only who is 13 and im 12 and he is sooooooo cute and extremely funny. See i really like him and started falling for him 2 years ago but I dont know if he likes me back. I cant really tell my friend because there is a 97 percent chance she'll get creeped out and a 3 percent chance she'll help me. He has sort. Of been giving me signals like when my parents were picking me up from her house he usually comes running out of his room to say bye or to say hi when im arriving, also laughing at all my jokes and lately my bf has been telling me lots about him but i dont want to reck our friendship!!! Help me please!
avamoose avamoose
13-15
May 5, 2012