RepeatI'm OCD and I have been since I was little. Soo here's my list:
1. I don't do this anymore, but when I was little I would la
2. I would type something and erase it and do the same thing several times (facebook statuses, writing, IMing, etc.)
3. I click the lock button on my car 3 times.
4. I only use the stalls in public restrooms with even numbers (#2,4, etc.)
5. Everything in my room is color coated, and everything in the kitchen.
6. I make a ton of lists and I freak out if I lose one.
7. I used to hoard stuff when I was little because it was all "sentimental", including napkins (I had one from an airplane for 3 years in a box under my bed)
8. I count when I walk.
9. I always obsessive and wonder if someone is talking about me behind my back.
10. I shampoo twice every time I shower. If I don't I feel like my hair is dirty.
11. I feel like I'm responsible if there is a burglary or fire or something, and I make lists and think about what I'd do if there was every one.
12. I carry a bag with me everywhere containing things I need (duck tape, water bottle, phone, army knife, etc.) and if I leave it at home or something I start freaking out.
13. I'll count, tap, bl
14. I'll touch everything in the store (I know, I'm such a toddler)
15. I check everything 3 times.
16. I pick at my finger tips, like pulling the skin off and biting my nails. It's awful. But if I can pick it, I will.
17. IF I AM LATE FOR ANYTHING MY LIFE IS OVER.
18. I used to have a really bad eating disorder.
19. Unwanted words, like saying thing I'm afraid of, I'll like convulse over and hold my hands over my ears because god dam it I'm an idiot.
20. I can't go to sleep in a silent room. The doctor says it's cause my thoughts are too loud. XD
Haha 20 things. Gee, there's OCD for ya.
FYI, it took me like 2 hours to finish this. Just kidding. Only an hour and a half.