It's OkI have been divorced for 6 years now. I have had one minor relationship since then, otherwise I have been single the whole time. It is my choice, I just have not found anyone who has made me want to get involved in a relationship. I am picky. Since I share custody with my children, when they are with me half the week, I like giving them my time.
A few things I would like to share...
1.I m proud that I support myself and my children.
2. I own my house,my car, which I pay all on my own
3. I have a great job and make a great salary.
4. I don't have to share my king size bed (unless the kids crawl in with me)
5. I own a dog.
6. When my children are with their dad, I can go wherever I want and with whomever I want.
7. You don't know true unhappiness until you find yourself in a bad marriage.
8. I deserve to be with someone who will love me for me, and won't settle for anything less. I am who I am, and I am not going to change.
9. You can only truely depend on yourself (and your parents)
10. Although it can get lonely, I prefer to be by myself than with just anyone.