Hey you guys so my husband is off to SOI/ ITB. He graduates 10/17/14. We want to live together after he graduates I read about this thing where marines that are married are given 10 days of house hunting. I can't really find much information online. So does anyone know how that works? Does he have to check into his PDS first and then wait until they give us the 10 days? Or does it start immediately after he graduates? Thanks anything helps!
lovedesi lovedesi
22-25, F
1 Response Aug 19, 2014

When my boyfriend got back from TBS and first was stationed Camp Lejeune, he did get some leave to find a house, etc. He called the leave some sort of name, but I forget what exactly.