No Contact...how To Do It!I didn't expect to forget about a ten year relationship very fast, but I guess it all depends on how you fill your time. Here is my advice to anyone using the no contact rule:
1. Whatever you do make sure you have your time filled with a variety of things.
2. Do not turn down ANY invitations to do anything. You might meet someone that sweeps you off your feet! It happened when you met your MM!
3. Spend time with people who care about you.
4. Do things you never had the time to do when you were with your MM.
5. Don't waste your time wishing you could change things.
6. Don't wonder or worry about where he or she is. It doesn't do you any good!
7. Try something new.
8. Keep healing
9. Just be you.
10. Be positive there is someone who is single just waiting to meet you!
Sometimes there is someone just waiting to meet you. Everything happens for a reason! It's usually a good thing not a bad thing. Sometimes we just can't see it at the time! Keep smiling and someone will smile back at you!
Time heals all, but it's up to you how fast!
Know that you deserve so much more than being the other woman!