The Jealous GirlI can't help to be jealous, I never get the attention I want and the love I want from others. I'm the youngest in my family, most people see the youngest as the favorite, the one whom parents spoiled. Yes youngest are mostly spoiled but not to me, my mom prefers my two brothers, my sister, and my cousin, and my dad prefers my brother and my sister. (BTW, I have two older bros and two older sis.)
I'm jealous to them, to my sisters, to my brothers, and to my cousin. I just can't help it, mostly when I think of this I cry and get depressed. I always tell myself that I am not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough, not the one they will be proud of and there's nothing I can do. I know its stupid of me to think that way, I REALLY CAN'T HELP IT, I have low self-confidence and I am too self-conscious. None of my family ever notices me, none of them really give me their attention, all I get are criticisms and insults, or sometimes I never get anything.
- I'm jealous to my brothers and sisters because they always get what they want, the attention, stuff, and everything.
- I'm jealous to my eldest brother because my mom favors him so much.
- I'm jealous to my eldest sister and my older brother because they are so beautiful, my dad and mom prefers them so much. Everytime we get together, they always compares us.
- I'm jealous of my older sister because she always gets the attention from my parents.
- I'm jealous to my cousin because (I really do think) my mom loves her more than she loves me. I can see it in my mom's eyes that she prefers my cousin than me. She buys her expensive stuff voluntarily and can't even buy me something I need.
This is why I'm a jealous girl and I always have.
sunsetglow 18-21, F 2 Responses 0 Mar 20, 2011