6 Changes I Have Made to Live a Greener LifeThere has been a lot of talk about environmental awareness. We've all heard it. Some of us think it's important, some of us don't. About a month ago I saw "11th Hour" ... a documentary on this topic. What I took away from the message of this film was the importance of taking action.
With that said, I'd like to take a moment and list out 6 lifestyle changes I have made to move in the "green" direction. After all, big change starts with little changes. I'd love to hear yours!
1) No plastic, no paper please. I take totes with me everywhere. They will be my birthday gifts to friends + family.
2) Shut down every night. I used to have my laptop on standby for 2 months at a time!
3) Found a job close to home. I used to drive 45 minutes (one way) to work.
4) Bring my lunch. I wake up 45 minutes earlier in the morning to cook.
5) Cold water. For washing clothes and dishes.
6) Wear warmer clothes. Instead of turning up the heat.