Had my ET on 4/22/12. 2 blasts transferred awaiting extended culture on 4 embryos to see if freezing is a possibility. Going back tomorrow for progesterone level and 5/2/12 for Hcg test. Isn't day 10 a little early for a pregnancy test? Anyway, very nervious but hoping for the best.