What Should I Do

my husband was wrongfully convited in clark county for something he didnt do about two yours ago they sentenced him at eight years max in a hardprison the only evidence they had was a polygraph test but the women given it left the room several different times during it and i know that he was wrongfully convited but dont have the money to get a lawyer to help him and it depresses me alot what should I do.

lonelyhearted lonelyhearted
1 Response Jan 1, 2009

if you (the convicted person) cannot afford a lawyer one will be appointed to you..so he had a lawyer and then what happened .if he is in prison he has access to lots of legal recourses..sorry not much you can do legally to help..girlfriend is not a legal relationship ...maybe there are parts he did not tell you..its possible ..he might be trying to protect you..