Things I Wont Miss About This Dark Period of Depression In My Life.
* Having no pride in life.....for example, not showering daily and not maintaining a clean home.
* Having no enthusiasm to spend time with friends or family.
* Feeling listless despite constant inactivity.
* Everyday being the same........weekdays no different to weekends
* Having no real physical impairment but doing less than a physically disabled person.
* Losing basic skills due to lack of use.
* Loss of confidence socially because of feeling inadequate.
* Missing the buzz that comes with achievement and productivity.
*The " party for one " I have alone in my room.
I know there are many other reasons I could have listed........I have felt so bad for so long........it has been about six years. There has been no change in my life except maybe a desparation to feel hope and experience some happiness.
Maybe the change was just my perspesctive.
I look forward to bringing you the update once it's happened.