I Believe In JinnI am pasting a link to a lecture by Shaikh Abu regarding Jinn and the supernatural. If you so wish, you may find out a great deal about Jinn (commonly known 'ghosts')
Please be patient in listening. and you shall learn.
Bismillah hiRahma niRaheem = (Begin) In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most forgiving.
Sallalaho alaehiwassalam = Peace be upon him (p.b.u.h)
Sunnah = true ways of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h), which have been prescribed to us.
Bida' = innovations in the religion, which are diversions from the true path.
Jinn = a creation, created from smokeless fire
Shaytan = devil (evil Jinn)
evil eye = the jealous eye (jealousy/ envy/ hatred) aka hassad
wudu = ablution performed before prayer. (washing of hands, mouth, nose, face, forearms, (brushing wet palms over head, and back of the neck), ears and feet)
Aadam (Alaehissalam) = Adam (peace unto him)
MashAllah = glory be to Allah (for creating you with beauty/ blessing you with sustenance)
Sahaba = Companions of Prophet Mohammad (p.b.u.h)
Jadu = magic
Museebah = trouble/ hardship/ wrath
Malak = angel
Omar 'raziAllah unhu' = Omar 'may Allah be pleased with him' (the 2nd Khalifah after Mohammad (p.b.u.h))
Istikhara = Consulting about a matter in doubt with Allah through prayer
Taweez = sacred sc
Cure explained by Shaikh: Recitation of the First chapter of Quran and "Aayat-ul-Kursi" (verse 255 of 2nd chapter) and the last three chapters of Quran over a mixture of rain water/ rose-water/ and "zum-zum" (or any one of them)
and then write the following on a piece of paper with a piece of wood dipped in that water. After writing place the paper in that water, stir it and drink it.
"Allahahuma Rabbin nas azhhabal ba'sa, ashfi wa antashafi, la shifa' illa shifa'uka shifa' la yughadiru saqama"
"O Allah! The Sustainer of mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant (us) a cure that leaves no illness."
By the grace of Allah, you will be cured of any magic/ Jinn/ possession.
Six Ayahs of Shifa (Six verses of cure):
1. And [God] shall heal the breast of the believers. (at-Tawba, 9:14)
2. Mankind there has come to you a guidance from your Lord and a healing for (the diseases) in your hearts, and for those who believe a guidance and a mercy. (Yunus, 10:57)
3. There issues from within the bodies of the bee a drink of varying colors wherein is healing for mankind. (an-Nahl, 16:69)
4. And We sent down in the Quran such things that have healing and mercy for the believers (an-Najm, 17:82)
5. And when I am ill, it is [God] who cures me.” (ash-Shu`ara, 26:80)
6. And declare (O Muhammad) that [the Quran] is a guidance and healing for the believers. (al-Fussilat, 41:44)
Zum-Zum; spring of holy water, running since the times of Ibrahim (al), in the city of Makkah. and is unique in characteristics.
redMusk 31-35, M 1 Response 1 Aug 5, 2012