Lost With Out Him

In 2005 when my ex and I split she dissapeared with my son that was 4 1/2 at the time snce thsn I have been searching for them . I pay my child support like I am suppose to but in Oklahoma you don't get a check sent to you anymore it goes on a card like a credit card so it doesn't matter where you live you get your money so Dhs has a tendancy to loose track of people now on their locations. Because of this and other problems that I will discuss in other locations I now suffer from major depression that affects my health. I hope someone can give me any ideas or words of encouragement. thankyou
towermonkey towermonkey
41-45, M
1 Response Aug 14, 2007

Thank you for sharing this powerful story... I trust you will find some solace here.